If you have not played Deadly Stars, you have no idea what a cool space shooter is. Using advanced 3D technology, Deadly Stars features top-notch graphics, excellent sound effects and tons of blasting fun. The question is can you handle so much space fighting?
Deadly Stars is not just any top-down shooter.This game not only features classic gameplay but amazing graphics, which aren't just eye-candy, and an interesting strategy element.
You play the role of a pilot whose mission is to battle through the rogue Emperor's pirate armada which has forcibly seized power. You must inform the imperial troops about the rebellion, but they are quite a distance away and your path is blocked by the enemy. Luckily, your ship is designed for long-term travel, which translates into a huge capacity for firepower.
Take a look at what this game features:
- 5 large stunning worlds (galaxies)
- 25 challenging enemies: kamikaze, fighters, attack planes, bombers and more
- 50 levels with tons of blasting fun
- 5 types of lasers with 5 level upgrade
- 5 types of rockets and 11 different bonuses